Bitcoin Independence Day
Today November 16, 2017, marks the Bitcoin Independence Day. Bitcoin was created by the New York Agreement (NYA) in collaboration with community members. The major part of the company was the result of the consensus with the community. The NYA signers’ name falls under
Most of exchanges listed the token for the future; therefore hundreds of thousands of B2X transactions occurred daily. An announcement made by signers on November 16, 2017, supported the NYA. The dismissal of the existence of B2X caused loses to investor of around 90 percent of their investment in minutes.
Where are the promises of the company? Where is the credit? Who will pay for the losses incurred by B2X investors? As the Bitcoin New York team: bitcoinnewyork.org, we aspire to continue with the B2X project to provide financial protection to investors.
B2X investors are blameless thus their protection will entail certain conditions. We will allow a B2X user to decide the success or end of Bitcoin 2X by focusing on:
1. Changing mining algo to GPU mining. Dynamic Difficulty Adjusted (DDA) every block.
3. Adding a two-way replay attack protection.
4. No premine.
5. Fork height: 494784.
6. Hiring developer volunteers (all to be paid by Bitcoin BTC2 bounty).
The Fork Steps
1. 1. When the 494784 block height is reached, the BitcoinX team will snapshot the blocks. In regards to exchanges, the wallets take internal snapshots.
2. Deploy test networks (will take 2-3 days).
3. 3. If test networks are stable, we will deploy the main networks (will take 1-2 weeks).
Thanks a lot to Core team and Bitcoin Gold team. They finished a lot tasks, committed with mining and completed replay attack protection code, which helps BitcoinX team to finish Bitcoin Segwit 2M in shortest time.
Today being an Independence Day, the journey has started. B2X is back in Bitcoin 2X investors’ hands. Only you have the right to decide the success or end of Bitcoin 2X.
Big news! Bitcoin NewYork team Segwit 2X internal test neworks online.
|Grayscale Investments||United States|
Bitcoin Newyork Team